The Other I

Chronicles of Another Rambler


‘This is for you. I know you were pining for a pair of white shoes. So I bought you one.’, From a big-hearted relative.

Yay! My first pair of white shoes and I totally love it…NOT!!

Strictly speaking for myself, I wouldn’t be as much delighted as I would’ve been if I bought it myself. Am I looking like a gift horse in the mouth? Hell yes! What did you expect? Now I’ll have to find another excuse to buy THE pair of shoes I’ve set my heart on! You are so kind to even think of me but I hate to tell you that all white shoes aren’t the same!

Now, if I buy another pair of white shoes, of my choice, I’d be looked upon as an ungrateful sod. To hell with it!

Next time you want to offer me a present please consider CASH. It’d be much appreciated. Thank you!

2 comments:

B-Razen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Groupie