The Other I

Chronicles of Another Rambler

Bitching Out!

For a cynical and sarcastic creature like me, I should say no one has aggravated me for a long time until today!

This person is a “constipated” piece of work! Constipated as in humourless! In other words...BORING AND IRRITATING!! Well yes I said it. That’s how you’ll be labelled if you choose to not appreciate a hilarious anecdote and sneer at it. Your holier-than-thou attitude is truly outplayed and you ain’t fooling me. I do my best to tolerate your presence and go along with your stupid narrow-minded self. But enough is enough!

Next time share your uppity opinion with someone else ‘cause I assure you your shit stinks more than mine does! You may think you shit gold...I spit gold you conceited vermin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Groupie