The Other I

Chronicles of Another Rambler

Eff The Title!

Ok. There’s no other way to put it. Why do some younger women, from a certain ethnic group, believe that it’s alright to screw another woman’s man? How the eff can you act normal knowing bloody well that the man you’re sleeping with got another woman?! That you’re the ‘other woman’? You’d even friggin’ boast about it?

I’ve recently discovered even older women are at it! They’re so promiscuously ready and willing to get their leg-over with any man. I guess they don’t give a hoot about moral values.

No wonder the opposite sex has such a low opinion of women of their ‘calibre’!

I feel like ripping their eyes out when I see them.

Maybe YOU should try and get a sex partner with no attached strings! YOU’re so wrong in believing that you got the upper hand by seducing someone else’s beau. The joke's on ya super-bitch!

I’m sick of your drama, period. Cutting you out from my life gets easier and easier. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Groupie